Play to earn (P2E) games are gaining more ground as the metaverse adoption increases, meme token Floki Inu has unveiled its own metaverse-based game which will be available in February 2022.
Floki Inu appears to be delivering on all of its promises one by one. Floki Inu has already teamed with TechTree to create Floki University, the premier crypto educational platform. It further stated that the first playable Valhalla Alpha Testnet will be available in February 2022.
According to Morgan Stanley, the deal will offer Floki Inu a head start in China’s booming industry, which is estimated to be worth $8 trillion.
In China, there is an $8 trillion undeveloped and emerging virtual space. It’s impossible to say how much the metaverse is worth on a global scale.
The die-hard fans of the Floki community (called Floki Vikings) can directly engage in the development of the entire Valhalla gaming metaverse via the input at a vital juncture in the game’s tale, according to the information given in the official medium blog post updated by Floki’s staff.
The Valhalla Battle Arena Alpha Testnet team also detailed the unique features accessible at launch.
Features of the Valhalla Battle Arena Alpha Testnet
- · A new battle process with two Vera (playable creatures): Bear Ver Hat Vera.
- · The Vera is more agile and moves on the battlefield, making the game more forceful, spirited, and strategic.
- · Vera’s moves will be location-based
- · Vera will have up to five abilities, accessible through up-leveling.
- · Vera will have different personalities that affect hidden growth stats (these will be patched later).
- · Vera will have three runes, each with a specific associated ability (ultimate).
- · Kovan Testnet will be optimistic.
The team also revealed that people could use https://faucet.paradigm.xyz/ daily to accumulate tokens on the test net.
Shortly after the introduction, the features reported launching includes Clan Subscription System, Leaderboard, Additional Vera, Additional Abilities, Additional Runes, and Additional Personalities. The Floki Inu team also indicated that the prototype was web-based and that it would allow fans to play games on their computers via MetaMask integration.